All athletes must have an athlete Medical Form on file with Northampton County Special Olympics.
All athletes must train at least eight weeks for a sport:
- This maybe done during school hours or after school.
- This may be done through Adapted Physical Education class or regular Physical Education class.
- Trainings should be modified to the needs of each student.
- All Special Olympics sports rules should be followed during training.
- Districts are responsible to set up their own transportation.
Teachers or parents may register their athletes for an event.
- Contact the event coordinator to register listed under the infomation part of the sports info on the website (ncspecialolympicspa.org)
- All scores and information must be in by the deadline. No expectations.
- Transportation must be provided to and from the event.
- All athletes must have an adult or coach present with them during the entire event.